- every Tuesday and Thursday in 2014, from June 3 until the end of August.
The next few tours will be held on these dates: June 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19 24, 26. Meeting point: Skat Prokat Bike Shop, 22:30. Cost: 30 euros/40 USD per person (paid in rubles to the day's exchange rate) including bike. Duration: 3,5 hours, finishing 2:00am at Skat Prokat.
A White Nights version of our famed bike tour! Ride the city through the never-ending sunset. Take in spectacular
views and the unique white nights vibe. Watch the giant drawbridges across the Neva open in the middle of the night. See the city
from a totally different angle - at night, in motion!
Stops along the way include:
- Smolny Institute and Cathedral
- The Aurora Battleship
- Fantastic views from the bridges and the embankments of the Neva
- Historical residential areas of Vasilievsky and Petrogradsky Islands
- Palace Bridge or Trinity Bridge (or both) during the opening
- Field of Mars
- Church on the Spilled Blood
- Palace Square
The tour is conducted in Engish and Russian.
More info here:
To book this tour privately,
please write us at email@example.com