PDA

View Full Version : Hello I would like to book a Private Tour!

tessoleary
30th March 2009, 03:21
Hello

I think there may be a problem with my email as I have been in contact a few times from <email address withheld for safety reasons> but haven't had a reply. I am very keen to organise a private tour for next week - can you please email me asap?

many thanks

Tess

peter
30th March 2009, 06:15
Hi Tess,

We have received all three emails from you - or was there more than three? We've responded to each one of them, including the one you sent earlier today - I even sent another copy from my personal address in case our business address is blocked by your spam filter.

We would be delighted to arrange a private tour for you - let know if you receive any of our letters. We do not do the rooftop tours anymore though - stopped doing them a few years ago. Things have changed a lot in Russia since the article you're referring to http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/notebook-white-nights-and-rooftop-tours-reveal-the-secret-st--petersburg-1105808.html had been written - now most stairwells and attics are locked, and the police will be there in no time if residents see someone on the roof of their building. I do remember the article and the journalist who wrote it, Phil Reeves - in my opinion he was the best travel journalist I've taken on a tour.

See more detail in my email response which hopefully gets there this time. See you in St Petersburg!

Peter

tessoleary
30th March 2009, 08:22
Hello

Thank you for the reply - sorry for my impatience/faulty email! Really looking forward to next week's tour.....will have to feedback after the event.

Tess

peter
30th March 2009, 08:34
Super, see you on the tour. I've removed your personal email address from your original post above before too many spam robots have discovered it.

P